Orders may take +7 days to ship due to high volume
Prepare to pair! This zesty, fresh, and fruity cracker calls for the best sweet-and-salty or just sweet-on-sweet combinations.
We love it with creamy cheeses and fruity or tangy toppings as well. This tropical marvel makes the best surprise for your tastebuds.
Each 4 oz pouch comes with approx. 4 servings.
This product is made in a soy-free facility that does not process nuts, other than coconuts.
Every new order will be shipped 1-3 days after it has been placed, and delivery time to your address takes 3-8 days. Your order receipt shows the estimated arrival time of your package.
Can Craize be shipped worldwide?
Craize is only available in Continental USA for now! We are working to ship internationally.
View Nutrition Facts
View Nutrition Facts
- What is "Craize"?
- Craize has pioneered the ancestral Latin “Arepa” into a versatile everyday cracker for global consumers. We created the thinnest, crunchiest, natural, gluten free, soy free, vegan, kosher certified cracker! Its unique eating experience can be enjoyed as a daily snack or alternatively as the perfect carrier for your favorite toppings. With “Craize” you can enjoy healthy crackers that are not fried or baked, thanks to our unique patented toasting process, that enhances the natural corn flavor while being free of preservatives or any harmful chemical additives.
- Where can I find Craize?
- Craize is available in every state/city in the Continental US. You can order Craize online and they will be delivered to your address. You can also find us at major grocery stores.
- How can I get in touch with Craize?
- If you have any issue with your order or any comments please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact us form on our site. Our team will be more than happy to help.
- Are your crackers Vegan?
- All of our crackers are certified Vegan by Vegan.org
- Are your crackers Gluten-Free?
- All of our crackers are certified Gluten-Free by GIG.
- Is your corn verified Non-GMO?
- All of our corn and products are Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Are your crackers Kosher?
- All of our crackers are certified Kosher by OK KOSHER.
- Are your crackers allergen friendly?
Craize Crackers are Allergen friendly! Our Factory is:
- TREE-NUTS-FREE (Except For Coconut)
- When will my order arrive?
- Every new order will be shipped 1-3 days after it has been placed, and delivery time to your address will take 3-8 business days. Your order receipt shows the estimated arrival time of your package.
- Can Craize be shipped worldwide?
- Craize is only available in Continental USA for now! We are working to ship internationally.
- Wish to sell/distribute Craize?
- We would love to have our Craize crackers sold at your store! You can write to us at email@example.com, and our Sales Team will contact you to set up your wholesale account.
- Do you support local events and charities?
- We always encourage the community to get in touch for opportunities by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to exploring opportunities to donate or with partners.
- I’m a blogger, can I have samples to talk about to my followers?
- Send us your info through our Social Media handles or email@example.com and we’ll be in contact should there be an opportunity to partner.
- Who can I speak to about collaborating?
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be sure someone gets in touch should there be an opportunity to partner.
OUR HEALTHY CRACKERS ARE LOCALLY MADE IN THE USA FROM JUST A FEW NATURAL AND HEALTHY INGREDIENTS.
Craize crackers are unique, delicious, and convenient snacks you can enjoy with a variety of authentic flavors.
CRAIZE IS CERTIFIED NON-GMO, GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN, AND KOSHER.
Craize is the ultimate snack for any occasion or craving. Sweet, salty or sweet & salty, let's just leave it to your taste buds!
“Where a flimsy cracker or frail tortilla chip may crumble upon scooping, a Craize cracker stands firm and carries a hint of sweetness.”
“Craize specializes in irresistibly thin and gluten-free corn wafers balanced with a pleasant hint of sweet.”
“The Miami company Craize, has found a new way to use a traditional South American arepa recipe to produce a line of crunchy roasted corn crackers with Latin flavors.”