Whipped Feta + Marinated Olives
● 1, 7 oz block Atalanta Imported Feta Cheese, drained
● Craize Sweet Corn Crackers
● ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
● 2 tbsp torn fresh basil
● ½ tsp dried oregano
● ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
● Pinch ground black pepper
● 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
● 1 tsp lemon zest or half lemon peeled into strips
● ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
● ½ cup pitted castelvetrano olives
1. In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients for the marinated olives except the olives.
Add the olives and fold into the marinade, coating the olives well. Let marinate for at
least an hour before serving.
2. Meanwhile, place the block of feta in a medium bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat and
whip the feta on medium low until creamy, light, and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
3. Spoon the feta into a serving bowl and top with the marinated olives. Serve with Craize
cracker to dip and enjoy!