Strawberry Cottage Cheese Nice Cream
- 16 oz full fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, diced
- Craize Guava Toasted Crackers, desired amount crushed
- To a food processor, add the cottage cheese, frozen strawberries, maple syrup, and vanilla. Pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Spread in a small baking dish and add the fresh strawberries and crushed Craize crackers. Fold into the cottage cheese mixture, leaving some pieces of strawberries and crackers on top as desired.
- Transfer to the freezer and freeze for up to 1-2 hours, then serve and enjoy!
Shop the story