- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup finely minced cilantro
- ½-1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Craize Sweet Corn Toasted Corn Crackers, to serve
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix until completely combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Optional - refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with more cilantro and lime if desired.
- Serve alongside Craize Sweet Corn Toasted Corn Crackers