Quick + Easy Mini Marquesas
- 1 bag Craize Guava or Coconut Corn Crackers
- 10 oz chocolate chips of choice
- 1, 14oz can full-fat coconut cream (chilled overnight in the fridge)
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the crackers into a food processor and pulse until a breadcrumb-like texture is reached. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between until melted and smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the thick part of the coconut cream into the mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the melted chocolate, cream of tartar, and vanilla extract. Beat again for about 2-3 minutes or until a light and fluffy mouse consistency is reached.
- Layer the crushed crackers and the chocolate mouse in personal serving jars. Chill for about 1 hour before serving and enjoy!