Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 bag Sweet Corn Craize Crackers
- Whipped cream, to serve – optional
- Cinnamon, to serve - optional
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl, whip the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 tbsp of the maple syrup. Whip again until combined. Taste and add a little more maple if desired.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin cream cheese mixture until just combined. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight for the mixture to set.
- Dollop desired amount of the pumpkin mixture onto each cracker. Garnish with more whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy