Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ½ cup everything seasoning
- Everything Craize Crackers, to serve
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the everything seasoning.
- Lay out some saran wrap and place the cream cheese mixture in the center of the wrap. Form into a pumpkin shaped ball, securing the saran over top of the ball.
- Transfer the wrapped ball to the fridge and let chill for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the cheese ball from the saran wrap and pour the everything seasoning on a plate. Roll the ball in the seasoning, coating generously. Use a chopstick or similar tool to make pumpkin-like indents in the sides of the coated cheese ball. If desired, place a bell pepper stem on top for decor.
- Serve with the Everything Craize Crackers and enjoy!