Paleo Chocolate Custard
- 2, 14 oz cans coconut cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- Coconut based whipped topping, to serve
- Craize Coconut Corn Crackers, to serve
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate to a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Whisk just about constantly for 15 minutes, until thickened and smooth.
- Add the chocolate and whisk until melted.
- Pour the custard into 6-7 individual glasses or dishes and let cool to room temperature. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, top with a dollop of whipped cream and a coconut corn cracker.