Guacamole 3 Ways
- 4 ripe avocados
- ½ large red onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded + finely diced
- ½-1 bunch cilantro, stems removed, finely chopped
- 1 large or 2 small limes, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- Lime slices - optional
Street Corn Toppings
- ⅔ cup cooked corn kernels
- ½ tbsp sour cream
- ½ tbsp mayo
- ½ lime, juiced
- Tajin, to top
- Make the guacamole: in a large mixing bowl, mash the avocado, lime juice, and salt and pepper until desired guacamole consistency is reached. Fold in the onion, jalapeno, and desired amount of cilantro. Taste and adjust lime and seasonings as desired.
- Make the toppings: mix the greek toppings together in a small bowl, dice the mango in a small bowl, and mix the street corn toppings in a small bowl.
- Divide the guacamole between 3 serving bowls and top each one with one of the toppings. Serve with your favorite Craize and enjoy!