Dairy Free Tres Leches
- Pamela’s 21 oz Classic Vanilla Cake Mix or vanilla cake mix of choice
- 13 oz full-fat coconut cream
- 7 oz sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 7 oz evaporated coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 9 oz dairy free coconut whipped cream
- Sliced strawberries, to serve
- Craize Coconut Toasted Corn Crackers, crushed
- Bake cake according to package directions for a 9 by 13 inch pan. Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, sweetened condensed coconut milk, evaporated coconut milk, and maple syrup until well combined.
- Use the end of a spatula or fork to poke holes in the cake. Pour the coconut cream mixture evenly over the cake.
- Once the cream mixture has seeped into the cake, spread the coconut whipped cream evenly over the cake. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Slice and serve with sliced strawberries and crushed Craize Coconut Crackers for texture.
Shop the story