Craize Crusted Salmon with Peruvian Aji Verde
- 4 salmon filets, skin + bones removed
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 bag Craize Roasted Corn Crackers
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Peruvian Aji Verde
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 romaine leaves
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- ½ poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½-1 lime
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- To make the peruvian aji verde: add all ingredients for the perujian aji verde to a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are well combined. The sauce should have texture. Let sit while preparing the salmon.
- To make the salmon: preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the bag of Craize Roasted Corn Crackers into a food processor. Pulse until a breadcrumb-like consistency is reached. Pour the cracker crumbs into a shallow dish and add a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare the dredging station: pour the whisked eggs into a shallow bowl. Begin dredging the salmon by dipping them in the egg, allowing any excess to drip off, then placing into the cracker crumbs, coating completely.
- Once coated, place the filets onto the lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the salmon filets.
- To serve, top with the peruvian aji verde, and garnish as desired.