Chocolate Coconut Craize Toffee
- 1 bag Craize Coconut Corn Crackers
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 8 oz chopped semi sweet chocolate
- Chopped pecans
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay the Craize crackers in a single even layer on a parchment lined medium baking sheet – It’s okay if some of the crackers are broken.
- Add the butter and sugar to a small saucepan over medium heat. Let the butter melt and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Allow to bubble and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring often. Immediately pour the sugar mixture over the Craize. Transfer to the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the chopped chocolate. Return to the oven for about 3 minutes or until the chocolate is melted.
- Top with the chopped pecans and a generous pinch of flaky salt. Let cool to room temperature, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill completely.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.
Shop the story