Cottage Cheese Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 16 oz container cottage cheese
- 6 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- 14 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Pinch salt
- Sweet Corn Craize Crackers, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Squeeze the spinach with a paper towel or a cheesecloth to release as much liquid as you can.
- Mix together all ingredients except ½ cup shredded mozzarella and the Craize crackers.
- Spread the cottage cheese mixture evenly into a small baking dish. Top with the remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling on the sides.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving with Craize crackers to dip!