Coconut Craize Pumpkin Pie
- 2 bags Craize Coconut Corn Crackers
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 12 oz evaporated coconut milk (or regular evaporated milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and place the oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Add the Craize to a food processor and pulse until a crumbly consistency is reached.
- Pour the crushed crackers into a bowl and add the melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Pour the crust mixture into a pie pan and use a measuring cup to firmly press the crust into the pan and up the sides of the pan.
- Par-bake in the oven for about 5-7 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool. Turn the oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit while making the filling.
- While the crust is par-baking, whisk together all of the filling ingredients until well combined. Use a piece of aluminum foil to cover the edges of the crust to prevent burning.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust and place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for a remaining 40-50 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!
Shop the story