Chorizo Breakfast Tostadas
- 9 oz chorizo
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup finely diced white onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Refried beans
- Craize Everything Toasted Corn Crackers
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add the chorizo. Cook, stirring and breaking up the meat occasionally, until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Push to one side of the pan and pour in the beaten egg. Cook the egg, scrambling and stirring with the chorizo, until firm, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix together the diced onion and chopped cilantro.
- Assemble the tostadas: Spread a thin layer of refried beans on each corn cracker. Top with a spoonful of the chorizo and egg mixture. Top with the onion and cilantro and enjoy!