Chocolate Craize Turkeys
- 3 oz chocolate, melted
- Craize Guava Corn Crackers
- Candy corn
- Candy eyes
- Dip a pretzel into the melted chocolate, let the excess drip off, then place on a parchment-lined plate or baking sheet with the rounded part facing out. Repeat with three more pretzels in a circle with the rounded part of the pretzels facing out.
- Immediately place a Craize cracker in the center of the pretzels, sticking it to the pretzels with the chocolate.
- Spoon some of the chocolate on top of the Craize cracker and spread to cover the cracker. Immediately place a candy corn point-side down on the chocolate covered cracker as the nose. Place the eyes above the nose.
- Let chill in the refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes. Enjoy immediately or store until ready to serve at a holiday party!
Shop the story