Caramelized Onion + Poblano Corn Dip
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 2 poblano peppers, thinly sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz sour cream
- 16 oz bag frozen fire roasted corn, thawed
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Chives, to garnish - optional
- Craize Sweet Corn Crackers, to serve
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Once melted, add the sliced onions and poblano peppers and saute for about 30-40 minutes until golden brown and caramelized. Let cool when done.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, corn, caramelized onions, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour into a baking dish and place into the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are bubbly.
- Garnish with chives if desired and serve with the crackers!