Baked Apple Brie
- 8 oz brie wheel
- ½ honeycrisp apple, finely diced
- ¼ cup apple preserves
- 2 thyme sprigs
- Craize Guava Corn Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, stir together the finely diced apple and apple preserves until combined.
- Place the brie wheel on a lined baking sheet. Pour the apple mixture on top, then place the thyme sprigs on top.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until soft. Serve immediately with the crackers and enjoy!
Shop the story