Craize Mini Mexican Pizzas
- Cooked ground taco meat of choice (omit for a vegetarian option)
- Refried beans
- Shredded Mexican Cheese blend
- Diced tomato
- Sliced black olives
- Green onion, sliced
- Craize Sweet Corn Crackers
- Preheat the oven to broil and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a dollop of refried beans onto one side of a cracker and place on the prepared baking sheet. Place a generous spoonful of the ground taco meat on top of the refried beans. Take another cracker, and spread a dollop of beans onto one side, then place on top of the ground beef, forming a “sandwich”.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of mexican cheese on top of the cracker, followed by diced tomato and black olives.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients for desired amount of mini Mexican pizzas.
- Once you’ve assembled all of your pizzas, place in the oven for 2 minutes until the cheese is all mented.
- Garnish with green onion and enjoy immediately!